[HNW] a little eyecandy Sorry!

Lalah T Tillinghast catpurson at juno.com
Thu Feb 20 14:18:48 PST 2003

        My computer has been down for over a week and I just got it back
so I am wading through a mountain of mail.  Bjarne, this is the most
beautiful work!

        I just finished a late 18th century outfit for a friend and he
and his wife thought it was wonderful.  I am NOT going to let them see
your site or they will think my work was strictly bargain basement stuff.
 I am dying to see a picture of you in the whole suit!

        You continue to be an inspiration.

Lalah
Never give up, Never surrender