[HNW] Re:What's he up to now/Dr. Who

Lalah T Tillinghast catpurson at juno.com
Thu Feb 20 14:46:05 PST 2003

        I got the pattern for my scarf from someone who swore it was the
original.  I don't have a clue as to whether it was a fib or not, but it
does look accurate to me.  I still have the scarf in a box on the closet
shelf, but the pattern is long lost.  It was easy enough to make - just
took a lot of different yarns.  Luckily I had most of them left over from
other projects.

        I really miss Dr. Who.  Our PBS channel stopped showing the
series several years ago.  I think I must have missed several of the
newer incarnations.

        Got to catch up on my mail.  The computer was down and out for
over a week.

Lalah
Never give up, Never surrender