[HNW] Help with 'Trine e Donne Siciliane'?

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Fri Feb 21 08:24:03 PST 2003

Sarah:

The book has heaps of b&w plates of all sorts of early embroidery and two
plates recognizable as your quilts (identified as being in the V&A
Collection)

Alison has the best copy of the two plates and the text I felt was
connected - not a well organized book - sort of a stream of consciousness as
well as I can determine.  I copied the title page as well and will dig out
the shelf mark info for you.  I whinged and got them to let me self copy.  I
didn't realize you were going to ask Alison to bring copies back but it
worked out well that I couldn't make them until the day we met up, otherwise
I wouldn't have brought them to the V&A.

Alison is mailing and bringing a set and I will fax you a set to the
University if you can receive faxes there.

Linn