[HNW] Help with 'Trine e Donne Siciliane'?

Sarah Randles s-randles at adfa.edu.au
Tue Feb 25 22:25:55 PST 2003

Linn,

Thanks so much for this - I very much appreciate it.  It sounds like it's a
book I should make the opportunity to read in its entirety at some stage,
but for the moment, this sounds perfect.  No need to fax - I'm still
plodding along on this chapter, so getting the copies when Annette gets
back will be fine.  I'm currently trying to find a way of representing
everyone's different takes on the scene order, and of course adding my own
version of the reconstruction of the quilts. It's a veritable jigsaw
puzzle!  Brepols Publishers have asked me to put together a proposal for a
book on the various Tristan embroideries, so I now have my fingers, toes
and eyes crossed that they will publish my thesis, although of course
nothing is guaranteed.

Once again, thank you, and when are you coming to claim your beer?

Sarah