[HNW] Information regarding Tristan?

ianruadh@zonnet.nl ianruadh at zonnet.nl
Fri Feb 28 08:05:00 PST 2003

To all those who might be concernd:

A few days ago a message pasased through this list regarding a
document (paper/thesis?) which is being written about textiles
(wallhangings?) connected with the Tristan legend. I came accros
the following reference:
Title: Wort und Bild in der mittelalterlichen Tristantradition:
       der alteste Tristanteppich von Kloster Wienhausen und die
       textile Tristanuberlieferung des Mittelalters
       (word and picture in the medieval tristan tradition, the
       oldest Tristan wallhanging at Wienhausen abby and ...)
written by: Doris Fouquet-Plumacher
year: 1971
Published: Schmidt, Berlin
Sequel: Philologische Studien und Quellen, ISSN 0554-0674; heft 62
Size: 199 pages

I hope that it will be of some use to you.

Yours sincerely:

Johan Terlouw