[HNW] Crochet vest causing irritation ***WARNING: Grumpy content***

Nieka225@aol.com Nieka225 at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 16:31:59 PST 2003

I can certainly agree with Dawn's point about the accuracy of the vest -
perhaps a note to the gentleman himself would be a good idea, pointing out
that
1- it's not an accurate reproduction of the original, more an "inspired by"
2- the style is not appropriate for reenactors

Piecework, I find, tends to go for greatly simplified projects following an
article on any craft, especially more complicated crafts and original items.

Judy Schroeder in Shoreline, WA