[HNW] cross-stitch magazines

Báine baine at microcore.net
Mon Mar 3 08:07:41 PST 2003

In addition to these, Leisure Arts has a magazine (not sure of the title - I
don't care for it so I don't buy it) and there's one called "The Stitchery"
which has both cross stitch and needlepoint. (I get this one as well as "The
Cross Stitcher" and "Just Cross Stitch").
Better Homes & Gardens "Cross Stitch and Country Crafts" ceased publication
about two years ago, more or less. :-(  They do still publish a Christmas
Ornaments issue each year and I just purchased a issue that features seasonal
patterns for the entire year, but there is no bi-monthly magazine any more.

Báine