wrought-iron flamingos (was Re: [HNW] Re: Crochet vest causingirritation

Báine baine at microcore.net
Mon Mar 3 08:16:20 PST 2003

Check your library.  It's a book.  There's no needlework patterns, but she does
have good descriptions of some 1700's clothing worn by the reenactors.  The
lady is charge of the event as described sounds like a authencity maven. (You
know, it has to be correct or it can't be worn.)  :-)  I enjoy all Donna
Andrews' books.

Báine