wrought-iron flamingos (was Re: [HNW] Re: Crochet vest causi ngirritation

Carol Knight carol.knight at chsys.org
Mon Mar 3 08:40:52 PST 2003

So do I. I love it when they have the Authenticity Police go around and try
to fine people for having Non-Period Stuff. That conversation about nails
sent me into giggles, it sounded so familiar!
(the main character's a woman blacksmith, and she had the traditional square
nails for sale/exhibit-and the AP tried to fine her-saying that nails
weren't Period!)
Oh, how I can relate to that....

BTW, the first of the series, "Murder with Peacocks" has the whole bunch
trying to plan two weddings, one of which ends up being a Medieval Wedding-I
would love to see the dresses they describe.

Roz
Fan of the Fun Mysteries