[HNW] Re: Crochet vest causing irritation

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Mon Mar 3 10:56:01 PST 2003

Many thanks for kind words about my articles. If it's not obvious, I
really love writing for Piecework and it's always nice to get
feedback (usually people write only to tell you when you made a
mistake.)

I don't think it's polite for me to comment about other writers'
work, but I will say what I always say: write a letter to Interweave
Press. Letters to the editor really *do* get read, and they pay
attention to them.

It may tick you off, but a letter on paper gets the most attention
(if for no other reason than they're getting rare.)

Jeane Hutchins, editor
Piecework Magazine
201 East Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537