wrought-iron flamingos (was Re: [HNW] Re: Crochet vest causi ngirritation

Carol Knight carol.knight at chsys.org
Tue Mar 4 08:09:58 PST 2003

Sorry, its been a few years...memory can fade.
There are more coming? YES!
BTW-she is an SCA Member-or has been. There are quite a number of Authors
that are SCA members, Peers and so on. Mercedes Lackey, for one. Marian
Zimmer Bradley was a founder.
There is a strong connection with good authors, in the SCA, I found <G>

Roz