[HNW] Re: H-needlework digest, Vol 1 #617 - 3 msgs

Ms Berard msberard at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 14:28:27 PST 2003

Some families even later. I have a picture of my father. I'm not sure
how old he is not more than two, I think, but he is wearing a long dress
and has hair long enough to fall into ringlets. He was born in the 30's.

Onaree <who thanks her father for her hair>

--
Ubi dubium ibi libertas:  Where there is doubt, there is freedom. --
Latin proverb