[HNW] Re: Website Update

skinner02@sprynet.com skinner02 at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 5 15:07:16 PST 2003

I've updated our website and have added some double-running tips as well as some other "educational" materials.  We now have a page for guilds that has downloadable charts for newsletters and guild purposes.  e-mail me for a password.  This includes A&S needlework groups and just about any other formal needlework group.  Password available for person-in-charge or newsletter editor.

Linn Skinner
www.skinnersisters.com

PS: We also updated our catalog with some new stuff, some specials and a 5% discount for the first 25 orders from the new and improved catalog.  Wait until you see the silver bodkins for lacing up your whatevers<G>