[HNW] From DMC to Eterna Silk

ianruadh@zonnet.nl ianruadh at zonnet.nl
Thu Mar 6 04:50:27 PST 2003

I am aware of tha fact, that there are (several) lists by aid of
which one can convert colour numbers given in one brand of yarn,
to the numbers of an other brand of yarn. At the moment I am
looking for a list, which will help me to turn DMC colour numbers
into colour numbers for Eterna Silk. Can any one help me to
locate such a list? Does such a list exist in the first place?

Yours sincerely:

Johan Terlouw