[HNW] Unicorn Tapestry charts?

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 16 16:02:05 PST 2003

Most do seem to be for canvas embroidery, such as this one:

http://www.royal-gallery.com

I found only one chart with a Cluny theme at Hoffman Distributing.  It's put out by Candamar Designs and is called Cluny tapestry.

http://www.hoffmandis.com/detail.cfm?ProductID=99-2498&start=1&image=99-2498.jpg&ProductName=Cluny%20Tapestry&DesignerName=Candamar%20Designs&SubcatID=&DesignerID=&Keyword=cluny&prodlist=key&desrefine=&CatID=

Theresa Wentzler has designed some unicorn cross stitch charts which can be seen at her site:

http://www.twdesignworks.com

MaryR