[HNW] Unicorn Tapestry charts?

Cassandra McCraw cmccraw at uark.edu
Mon Mar 17 09:56:23 PST 2003

I have a copy of this chart; it is one of hundresds that I am never going
to have time to stitch. I am willing to part with it for postage. I may
have opened the package to look at it, but the pattern is unused.

It is a modern cross stitch pattern, printed in color. As best as I can
recall, it is designed for people who do not like B&W charts. I personally
wouldn't use it for SCA competitions,  but it isn't something I would find
jarring to see someone stitch at events

If you are interested, contact me directly. My email is cmccraw at uark.edu.

Cassandra McCraw (Fionna in the SCA)