[HNW] Welsh needlework?

Rev Dr Ari D Jordon DD urizen at spamcop.net
Tue Mar 18 12:02:21 PST 2003

--Back in the dark ages (or at least on 3/18/2003 2:22 PM -0500),
EalasaidS at aol.com had the audacity to proclaim:

> Other early embroidery extant pieces that I've seen, 7th to 10th
> centuries Frankish and Kentish, seem to use a lot of chain stitch and
> stem stitch.
>
> The Kingdom of Atlantia as a very extensive listing of both websites and
> articles about embroidery:
>
> http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/tempore.htm
>
> It would a very good place to look for resources.

missed that page (often find the atlantia site to be a bit of a pain to
navigate) when i was searching before.  will have to take a look and see
what i can find.  thanks.

---
God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.