[HNW] Lumps

Paet L Burcham paetlb at juno.com
Thu Mar 20 08:31:43 PST 2003

I honestly have no idea - all I know is that it works!  But it is good to
keep in mind that you will get a raised effect if you work from the
inside out, in case you want to get this effect.

I would think though that it has something to do with the fabric
stretching or compressing as you couch down the thread. Sorry I can't be
more specific.

Paet....