[HNW] Another Addition

Penny Ladnier penny at costumegallery.com
Fri Mar 21 01:54:01 PST 2003

I have made a website with photos of some of my favorite quilts at the
Williamsburg QuiltFest, http://www.costumegallery.com/Quilt/Show2003/ .  I
went to this show the last weekend of February.  The majority of the quilts
this year were very artistic.  On the website, there are 21 quilts in
categories: people, flowers, landscapes, abstract, and traditional.

Also on the front page is a link to a wonderful artist's quilt project
called Body of Evidence.  We got to meet the artist and she explained her
work.  If you go to her website, you can see all of her quilt artwork in the
project.

I will be out as of Friday-Sunday.  I am heading to Baltimore, Maryland for
the Costume Society Symposium.  Hopefully, I will get some photos of Leon
Bakst's theater costumes and sets to show you all.

Susan, my asst. might be on a mini-vacation this weekend.  Her husband is in
the Mid East. Susan needs to get away for a little weekend vacation for some
alone time.

I hope everyone enjoys the new website!

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery & Costume Classroom
http://www.costumegallery.com
http://www.costumeclassroom.com
http://www.onlinecostumeball.com

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Plugit.com Virus Scanners (http://www.plugit.com)]