[HNW] Tablecloth?

Carol Knight Carol.Knight at chsys.org
Tue Nov 18 14:10:57 PST 2003

The date I can find is 1540. It is certainly Italian, but you rarely see the
fur-lined velvet sleeves the lady is wearing in that part of Europe-unless
it is Northern Italy. The style of the gown is similar to one of his other
paintings, from 1520-only the sleeves are different.
This painting is hanging in the Getty Museum.

Roz