[HNW] Greetings and about Opus Anglicanum

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Oct 2 09:48:19 PDT 2003

Dear PJ,
First i will say that i cant help you. This is much longer back in my period, but i would like to welcome you warmly. Nice with another man, who embroiders.
I am a professional costume designer, but one of my favourite things is embroidering.
I do 18th century.
Welcome to the list

Bjarne, living in Copenhagen - Denmark and right now designing embroidery pattern for my new 18th century suit.

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/