[HNW] Embroidering garments

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Mon Oct 6 15:18:20 PDT 2003

Hi.
This must have ben some woolen cloth or something similar, she was using for
the collar?
My suit i made in silk taffeta, was not ment to be washed, and i dont think
it will ever be cleaned either, because i only use it rarely. Well this
taffeta, can not stretch more than it would do normally, and therefore it is
absolutely safe to stretch silk taffeta on a frame, nothing will happen to
it.
But what a shame, with those 8 months of work.

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/