[HNW] Abegg-Stiftung book

Fletcher Martha mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 14:44:28 PDT 2003

You can order it stright from the museum in
Switzerland. It is out of print but they still have
copies in English. It's pricy, about 175.00, includes
shipping but this one heck of a book to own!

You can visit the site by searching for Abbeg
Stiftung. The lady I emailed does speak english.

Martel

--- Deborah Pulliam <pulliam at acadia.net> wrote:
> <<A few days ago one of the members of this list
> referred to:
> Textile conservation and Research,>>
>

> Textile Conservation and Research by M.
> Flury-Lemberg. Bern:
> Abegg-Stiftung, 1988. ISBN 390 501 4025>

=====
It is perhaps a more fortunate destiny to have a taste for collecting seashells than to be born a millionare-
Robert Lewis Stevenson