[HNW] Online embroidery exhibit at V&A

skinner02@sprynet.com skinner02 at sprynet.com
Tue Oct 14 00:21:05 PDT 2003

Just an aside, the exhibit is brilliant although heavy on manuscript offerings.  They have brought together the best of several UK collections.  I did a walkthrough on Friday and the tour group I am leading will go through on Friday.  Of course the catalogue is great although a rather heavy and expensive read.

Linn Skinner
Tapping in from London
www.skinnersisters.com
www.embroideress.blogspot.com