[HNW] Books by Joseph Braun

ianruadh@zonnet.nl ianruadh at zonnet.nl
Sun Oct 19 22:56:06 PDT 2003

Dear Chris,
The books of the reverend Braun were published towards the end of the 19th
and in the early years of the 20th century. Please keep in mind that the
text processing tools which were available at that time didn't exceed pen
and paper and if you were one of the lucky once you might have an early
type writer. When you keep in mind that the books are rather extensive, and
very well written, and containe a considerable number of drawing photo's,
than his accomplishment is to be greatly admired.
You speak about the books being written in the 1940s. Are you referring to
a reprint?

Yours sincerely:

Johan Terlouw