[HNW] Linen for coifs

Jenn Ridley jridley at chartermi.net
Tue Oct 21 04:11:17 PDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:54:22 -0700, Mellissa Allison
<muddles at holycow.com> wrote:

>Brynn,
>
>  I'd be interested to know where you found 52/48 count.  I'm looking to make a blackwork coif as well and want to work on something finer than my usual 32 count linen.  Any online sources would be especially helpful.

Lydia at Wyndham Needleworks (www.wyndhamneedleworks.com) has fine
linen (40 count and finer) as well as Northern Cross unevenweave
linen.

Most sites which carry reproduction (or reproduction-style) samplers
will carry unevenweave linen, as many of the samplers were originally
worked on unevenweave fabric.

nayy

jenn
--