[HNW] re: fine count linen

LadyCellach@aol.com LadyCellach at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 10:32:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/21/2003 10:39:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ladybrynn at yahoo.com writes:

> Now I just have to teach self that nice braided stitch for the gold work.
>
> - Brynn Eilionoir

FineLine magazine has a wonderful article on plaited braid stitch in the
Volume 8 Number 1  Summer 2003 addition. It gives very clear step by step
instuctions that I wish I had when I learned this stitch. I can't wait to see the
coif, knowing your work it will be gorgeous!
Cellach