[HNW] OT - non-historic blackwork

Carol Knight carol.knight at chsys.org
Thu Oct 23 07:02:46 PDT 2003

They were bred to guard barges, and help control the rat population. They
are a loving breed that can be highly loyal to the family, and one person,
in particular. Smart, energetic, and absolute death to rodents...
A friend has one-he named him...::sigh::...Skipper.
This site has some photographs of the dogs in question.
http://www.kc.net/~gundersen/
I do not endorse this breeder nor do I have any connections with any
breeders-this just happens to be the first site that popped up on my search
engine <G>

Roz