[HNW] To find Simon George by Hans Holbein the younger

ianruadh@zonnet.nl ianruadh at zonnet.nl
Tue Oct 28 09:04:35 PST 2003

Dear Sue,

you could try to find a, good, picture by using:
www.kfki.hu/~arthp/search.html (the wave symbol after .hu/ should be placed
                                higher wenn I am to believe the website,
                                but I couldn't find the right key on the
                                keyboard)
by entering the right data in the right field you will be able to find this
picture, Simon George, or any other painting/tapestry and even some
sculpture. I have used this website more than once withe good results.
Let me know how things went.

Johan Terlouw