[HNW] reenacting

Nic deplazes at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 13:22:07 PST 2004

I'm quite sure we are all doing these things - I'm now taking some vacation time in order to make new sleeves for my italian rennaissance dress.  Of course I decide to wear it this morning and realized I need new sleeves about 9am. :)  And I need them for tomorrow, I got home and discovered that I have 5 yards of cotton velvet - but not the right black - I only have enough to make the sleeves of the right black - and no mistakes - as if I have time for mistakes.  :)

Nicolette