[HNW] Highland River Melees Demos needed

Megan M. megan at benchite.com
Mon Apr 5 07:53:05 PDT 2004

I just heard from the autocrat for Highland Rivers Melees, an SCA event in
Hagerstown, MD on June 12.  This event is a demo in a public park as well as
an event, and they would like to have as many folks doing A&S demos as
possible.  Is anyone on this list planning to go to the event?  Would you be
willing to do a demo for an hour or two or so of your favorite craft?  If
so, contact the autocrat, please.  I was asked to bring my nalbinding, but
we need more.  Autocrat: Devorguilla of Darragh (Debra Williams), 106
Pennsylvania Ave, Frederick MD 21701, (301) 668-2325, email:
debbiew at netstorm.net

-Megge