[HNW] Skinner Sisters 24 Hour Sale

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 5 12:00:33 PDT 2004

We managed to survive the clock change and have decided to have a 24 hour sale to celebrate.  10% off everything in our online catalog, including some new out-of-print books, goldwork books, new blackwork charts from England, our new Doors of Kew designs and new Knotwork Alphabet book.  Silver bodkins are back in stock and shipping is free on domestic orders for 24 hours.  International shipping at a discount (inquire).

Linn Skinner
Skinner Sisters
www.skinnersisters.com
www.embroideress.blogspot.com