[HNW] Forepart

Genie L. Barrett genie at jb-av.com
Mon Apr 5 12:26:19 PDT 2004

Does anyone have any ideas on making a forepart that would go with this dress?

http://costume.dm.net/gallery/images/orangegirl.jpg

I have been looking,  and have Arnold's Pof F 1560-1620, and there are a
few examples there, but most of the stuff I've seen has the forepart match
the sleeves.  My concern with that would be that it would get rather
monotonous to see those flowers below as well as above.

I'm hoping to post pictures soon, but i'm done with one sleeve (except the
jems in the centers of the flowers) and into the third row of the
second.  Hope to have them up soon.

Thanks ahead, Genie