[HNW] Steppes Clothiers & Textiles

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 5 18:20:12 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

Yes, yes, I know.  Clothiers' and Textiles is usually in a different
corner than embroiderers.  But this Thursday, things will be different!
To wit:

A gentle reminder that Steppes' Clothiers & Textile Guild (combined with
the NCTTG) will meet on Thursday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m. at my home (5417
Colonial Ct., Flower Mound TX 75028).  With WarLord coming up fast,
we'll be working hard to finish the ceremonial tabard so our current
WarLord can wear it once before handing it on.  Please bring your
thimble and whatever magnification you need to do simple embroidery
stitches (chain, buttonhole, maybe a few daisy petals or French knots)
and help us meet the goal!

Help will also be available on personal projects, so bring them along -
someone will know how to get you out of the corner!

I still hold out hope that the flax seeds will arrive in time.  We'll be
compiling a list of those who would still want to try planting them, and
we'll get you your seeds as soon as they arrive.  They're about $1 per
10, including shipping. Eastern sun is best for them here in Texas.  Got
space?

Do come and join us!

Ever in Service,
Gerita del Mare

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross