Was: [HNW] Forepart now Buttons

Janie Hanes anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 15:35:40 PDT 2004

Buttons are period.
I have a pamphlet that tells how to make buttons or go to vertetsable.com and there are instructions there for buttons.

Pink is period. In one book it tells of Elizabeth I wore a pink dress to the theater on one of her trips through the country. I cannot remember right off hand which book it was I will look at let you know which book it is. I believe it was The Virgin Queen.

YIS
Anastasia

Wanda Pease <wandap at hevanet.com> wrote:

> And "pink isn't period," "buttons aren't period," "wrist cuffs aren't
> period," and (believe it or not) "salt isn't period."

> Jerusha

I realize you aren't serious, and this is a bit late, but there and Many
mentions of buttons in the Inventories of Henry VIII.

Regina

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.

Joy can be found all year round.  You make the choice to live a joyful life.  Joy is deep inside you.