[HNW] Schuette spreadsheet

Vicki L Lamb vlamb at cds.duke.edu
Tue Apr 6 16:07:40 PDT 2004

Greetings,

A while ago (October 2002) an industrious person named Robin/Anne
reported that she'd completed an Excel file that contained a list of all
the plates and embroidery stitches that were in the
Schuette/Christianson "A Pictorial History of Embroidery."  The file was
started by someone named Charlene. I bring this up again because I've
seen the file and would like to know who to attribute all that hard work
when I refer to it. In reading the archives I know it was placed in the
West Kingdom's Needlework Guild's Yahoo site, but I am not a member of
that group.

Any help would be appreciated. You can contact me off list if you wish.

Thanks!
Vicki