[HNW] CGI Christie

butler peter dreamer81465 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 13:55:39 PDT 2004

Thank you to all of you who have helped me in finding this book. I got it through ILL from Notre Dame and this book is amazing. I only have it for 2 weeks but WOW! What a reference.

I feel like a knight who has found the mother lode from a dragon hoarde. I don't think I have ever been this excited.

Thank you again for all of your aid.

PJ
Where there is love, everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato

"I am convinced that any other course of action besides diplomacy is wrong." Vlademir Putin