[HNW] Needlwork Patterns

Penny Ladnier penny at costumegallery.com
Tue Apr 20 02:36:11 PDT 2004

If you haven't taken a look at our growing collection of embroidery / needlework patterns, go to:
http://www.costumegallery.com/needlework.htm in our online Library.  In this section, there are presently 109 patterns for embroidery, crochet, knitting, beading, and tatting.  A large section of this webpage includes embroidery patterns for females names from 1856-1880.  There are 38 names and 78 patterns.

Penny E. Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery & Costume Classroom
www.costumegallery.com
www.costumeclassroom.com