[HNW] new product

Dorothy and Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 29 06:52:08 PDT 2004

For those of us use beads, there is a new product on the market.
It is called Tacky BOB. It is the size of a small CD case and uses
acid free tacky stuff for the glue.

The cost is &8.00, a little expensive in my opinion.
However, when I tried it, the tacky is VERY tacky.
The beads never moved. I just poured some beads on the
mat and they stayed. You could use this for travel without
fear. The only  2 drawbacks are: don't touch it with anything
but the beads for the tacky stays tacky, and you can't pour the beads
back into the holder - you have to pick them up one by one!

Hope this helps someone.

Dorothy - who has no affilation with anyone for posting this!