[HNW] Invitation

Janie Hanes anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 18:42:54 PST 2004

Please disregard this email. I forgot to unclick several names. I know this is inappropriate. I am truly sorry for this.
Janie
aka Anastasia

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.

Joy can be found all year round.  You make the choice to live a joyful life.  Joy is deep inside you.
http://mail.yahoo.com