[HNW] Invitation

Janie Hanes anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 11:28:47 PST 2004

It was not intentional spam, honestly. I won't do it again.
anastasia

Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
Heck, I just figured that we'd gotten spammed. And deleted it.
--sue

Janie Hanes wrote:

> Please disregard this email. I forgot to unclick several names. I know
> this is inappropriate. I am truly sorry for this.
> Janie
> aka Anastasia

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.

Joy can be found all year round.  You make the choice to live a joyful life.  Joy is deep inside you.