Dream projects was Re: [HNW] Invitation

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 3 17:17:06 PST 2004

I figured that, dearie, since you also explained/apologized!
Heck, I was kinda startled to see actual "traffic" on the list! Should
we come up with a new topic and maybe get people talking? Hmmmm.....
Okay everyone.  We do similar things on some of my other lists, so blame
it on them.
If you had one opportunity to make your "dream" piece of needlework,
what would it be? (and yes, I mean one, although it doesn't have size
limitations!)  Assume, for fantasy purposes, that you have access to all
the raw materials you'd need.
--sue, who needs to think of her own answer to this....