Dream projects was Re: [HNW] Invitation

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 4 07:03:53 PST 2004

Oh, yeah.....(said with *deep* longing).  Especially with the rest of
the dress (jewels and all).  I used to just jones about doing that one
for my "pelican" dress, if I were ever to be so lucky, in part as a
tribute to my laurel, which was for monochrome embroidery in large part
(sorry...SCA reference ;o).
Having set up the parameters of this "dream project" challenge, I now
actually find myself stuck unable to choose just one.  Geez, when will I
learn?
--sue, still working on "the" one ;o)