[HNW] dream works

Holly Compton widowelspet at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 17:49:37 PST 2004

I would like to finish the Bess of Hardwick sleeves I've been working on for the last 4 years.  There 75% done, but I only work on them when I'm at events.

Why... why so I can start a set with leaves and different filling patterns.

What will I do with them?  I don't know since I won't wear Elizabethan until I loose weight.
Let's see I made that pledge 6 years ago when started playing.

We need to come up with a needlework aerobics.

Elspet