[HNW] dream works

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Sun Dec 5 03:37:26 PST 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Holly Compton
  To: h-needlework
  Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 8:49 PM
  Subject: [HNW] dream works

  What will I do with them?  I don't know since I won't wear Elizabethan until I loose weight.
  Let's see I made that pledge 6 years ago when started playing.

  Time to change your pledge-larger ladies look MAGNIFICENT in Elizabethan. Very, very regal.

  I'm short and overweight and I'm gonna wear it anyway cause I LIKE IT!

  Incidentally, I am planning to actually make my dream project, the Pelican dress. I have the fabric for the outer gown, I just need to gather the rest of the items--pearls (which will be of the Darice variety, which is all I can afford), silk for the partlet sleeves, and linen for the chemise. The outer gown is black cotton velvet.

  We need to come up with a needlework aerobics.

  Sigh..I need to get back to the gym. We were going religiously for a while, and then we got attacked by real life.

  Laurensa

  Elspet