[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

Slcarroll517@aol.com Slcarroll517 at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 08:18:47 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/5/2004 2:09:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
h-needlework-request at ansteorra.org writes:
Mine would be a "World Sampler".  It would consist of every stitch of every
embroidery technique from every country and ethnicity in the world.
We think alike!  This has been a dream of mine for years also.  I love to
collect different stitch diagrams, and also sampler types from all over the
world.  Does anyone have a site that has diagrams, besides the Victoria Sampler
site, Nordic Needle, and Cameo Rose?
I have some linen banding that I want to start my stitch sampler on, but
can't decide whether to stitch it in different colors and threads, or do it all
with one color. . .lol.  I love the idea that stitchers used to keep one rolled
up and carried in their needlework baskets to stitch new or discovered
stitches and motifs on.

              hugs, Susie