[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

G. Romilly Mueller deromilly at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 5 11:59:34 PST 2004

At 11:18 AM 12/5/04 -0500, you wrote:
all over the world.  Does anyone have a site that has diagrams, besides the
Victoria Sampler site, Nordic Needle, and Cameo Rose?
>I have some linen banding that I want to start my stitch sampler on, but
>can't decide whether to stitch it in different colors and threads, or do
>it all with one color. . .lol.  I love the idea that stitchers used to
>keep one rolled up and carried in their needlework baskets to stitch new
>or discovered stitches and motifs on.
>

>hugs, Susie

I still generally keep a sampler with me to add new stitches to... My
problem becomes what kind of fabric? Counted? non-evenweave? LOL I do so
many different types.

Try Sharon Boggin's site for more stitches:
http://inaminuteago.com/stitchindex.html#contents
Or the Classic Stitches magazine website:
http://www.classicstitches.com/know_how/index.cfm?cat=Stitch%20Glossary&let=A

Have fun!

G. Romilly Mueller
"Cat fur? What cat fur? That's creative use of specialty fibers." ~me, 1995
http://deromilly.mindspring.com
deromilly at mindspring.com