[HNW] Re: Stitch diagrams and projects

Slcarroll517@aol.com Slcarroll517 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 12:42:57 PST 2004

      Thank you all for the information and ideas.  You are all certainly
broadening my stitching horizons.  Everything I've seen is awe-inspiring!  I feel
like such a beginner after seeing what all you are doing.  I hope someday to
complete something as wonderful as what you're doing.  Thanks for the
inspiration, and for letting me be a part of such a wonderful group.
                                         hugs, Susie