[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Cat fur?? lol

Slcarroll517@aol.com Slcarroll517 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 12:47:16 PST 2004

  I forgot to add that I had to laugh at the mention of cat hair as specialty
fibers.  I agree, wholeheartedly.  My kitties enjoy my handiwork right along
side of me.  I am grieving now, as I had to put my dear friend Nibby, my 19 yr
old Siamese, to sleep, as she'd had a stroke and could no longer eat or
stand.  Please keep me in your prayers and good thoughts.  I miss her dearly.  I
have another kitty, Cricket, who's also missing her pal, and continues to
contribute to my specialty fibers stash.

                hugs, Susie