- [HNW] Re: Cat fur?? lol

Carol Knight Carol.Knight at chsys.org
Mon Dec 6 13:11:23 PST 2004

I certainly agree, as well. Recently, I got into a bit of a Haiku
contest with a friend <G>.

My contribution was;

Garb as dark as night

Newly sewn, ironed just right

Siamese magnet

It seems that if I have on black, fresh out of the laundry, Himself must
have a cuddle before I leave the house. I can not go out without the
requisite numbers of cat hairs to prove ownership. I think they have a
union....

My sympathy on losing your friend and housemate. Sumo, the present 3
year-old Siamese, is the most recent of a line of Siamese. His
predecessor was over 20 when we had to do the same. It is heart
wrenching. There is nothing that can liven up a house like a Siamese....

Roz